Brucefield is Arbroath’s only boutique B&B, offering contemporary and stylish accommodation in a 1920′s built manor house within walking distance to the centre of Arbroath town.
Recently completely refurbished to a very high standard, we offer 4 contemporary en-suite bedrooms with luxurious features such as flat screen TVs, DVDs, in-room fridges and wireless broadband access as standard.
- We do not allow pets.
- Brucefield Boutique B&B is not licensed, but complimentary beers, spirits and mixers are provided in the guest lounge and all rooms have small fridges.
- There is free wireless broadband available throughout the property.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- We have an extensive CD and DVD library from which guests can borrow DVDs.
- The decked patio and garden is available for guest use.
- Breakfast is served between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30 Monday to Friday and 8:30 to 9:30 on weekends.
- We can accommodate any specific dietary requirement, but please let us know when booking.
- All the guest beds have feather duvets and pillows. If you have an allergy to feathers, please let us know when booking and we will provide a hypoallergenic alternative.
- Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is 11am. Earlier check-in is possible by prior arrangement.
- To secure a booking, Brucefield Boutique B&B charges a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation. If you would like to cancel, you may do so for a full refund up to 4 weeks before the date of the booking. If you cancel no later than 7 days before the booking, half of your deposit will be returned to you. Unfortunately we cannot make any refunds if you give us fewer than 7 days notice of cancellation