- Arbroath town centre is a 10 -15 minute walk away. Access to the town is also possible by car, or local buses and taxis.
- Access to Brucefield is through the front door only. There is a raised decked area in front of the house. From the driveway in front of the house, there are 2 steps, running the length of the deck, leading to the decked area. The ground floor of the house is at the same level as the decked area.
- There is a doorbell to the right of the front door.
- The ground floor of the house includes the guest lounge, the dining room, a public toilet and one bedroom.
- Brucefield's parking is at the rear of the house. Follow the driveway clockwise round the house to access the parking at the rear. The driveway and parking area are covered in gravel. There is a tarred area near the house leading to a decked ramp which runs up the side of the house and joins the decked area at the front.
- The driveway and parking area are well lit at night.
- The decked ramp is some 6.5 metres long to the level area, then, after a right turn, a further 11.5 metres to the front door.
- There is one bedroom at ground floor level and three bedrooms on the first floor.
- Access to the first floor is via 14 steps to a landing, then 3 further steps to the first floor. There is no lift.
- The bedroom at ground floor level has a king size divan bed, an en-suite shower room, a swivel armchair and a desk and chair. A shower chair can be provided by request.
- We can provide a large print menu and large print guest information book by prior arrangement.
- Access to Arbroath town centre is by car, bus or taxi.
- Once guests are checked in, access to the house is via an electronic key fob.
- Additional keys can be provided by request.
- We offer a familiarisation tour on arrival.
- We are a small B and B and do not have any permanent staff or a formal reception. We can be alerted and called by means of an electronic bell in the guest lounge area.